Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome to Blog Learning @ Rooty Hill High School

This blog has been constructed to take you on a journey of "How to" "Blog". The first two video clips give you some background into the recent and sudden evolution of the internet experience into what is known as "Web 2.0" and some background into the ICT our students are exposed to daily.

I have then used a number of online tools to demonstrate how to setup and format your blog. I have also included the procedures for getting your blog Authorised so students can access it through the school network. Teachers have network authority to view Blogger.com but students do not.

Finally I have included a number of on/offline tools and utilities (software) to take your Blog to the next level.

When you get blog up and running please email me the address so I can include it in the "RHHS Blogs" listing so we can all share your learning.

Happy blogging and may your blog be read!

p.s. Please remember to ask questions pertaining to the specific post on the posts "Comment" option. If there is no related post please ask your question on this post.

Ben :-)